-Are you passionate about getting in contact with people?
-Do you like to study foreign languages?
-Have you worked for a shared service center?
-Do you live your everyday life with energy and positive attitude?
-Did you gain some experience already in HR/Recruitment, in business development or in business consultancy?
-Are you communicative and your phone never stops ringing because all your friends are calling you the whole day?
If your answer is YES at least to 3 of the above mentioned questions, don't hesitate apply and be part of Randstad, the market leading recruitment firm in Hungary.
For our Customer Service recruitment team we are looking for a talented and passionate individual who will perform the following tasks:
- Source, recruit & interview candidates in the Shared Service Center sector by providing consultancy services for clients & candidates
- Use and continuously seek for creative and innovative sourcing and networking techniques to identify and attract the best talents on the market
- Evaluate and write assessment after the interviews
- Do business development:: capable of successfully approaching possible new clients as we work with 360 degree consultants (sales – recruitment – placement), regular communication with client contacts
- Maintain & manage information within company systems about candidates & clients
- University or college degree
- Strong English language knowledge
- Recruitment experience is an advantage
- Passion and commitment
- Energetic, result-oriented and proactive approach
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Excellent people skills but not afraid of paper- or detail-oriented work
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Problem solving and researching skills
- Opportunity to be part of a market leading recruitment firm with global presence
- Pleasant and unique working environment: an exquisite office at Millenáris Park with young and friendly colleagues
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities with possibility to grow and develop further
- Learn the know-how of recruitment from great professionals
- Long term career opportunity with a motivating compensation package
- Great team spirit