-Are you passionate about getting in contact with people?
-Have you studied Economics, HR or pharmaceutical sciences ?
-Do you live your everyday life with energy and positive attitude?
-Did you gain some experience in the pharmaceutical industry ? Have you worked as a medical representative, medical coordinator or pharmacist, but you would be dedicated to become an HR consultant?
If your answer is YES at least 3 of the above mentioned questions, don't hesitate to apply and be part of Randstad, the market leading recruitment firm in Hungary.
For our projects in the Pharma industry we are looking for a talented and passionate HR Consultant who will perform the following tasks:
- Source, recruit & interview candidates in the pharmaceutical sector by providing consultancy services for clients & candidates
- Use and continuously seek for creative and innovative sourcing and networking techniques to identify and attract the best talents on the market
- Evaluate and write assessment after the interviews
- Do business development:: capable of successfully approaching possible new clients as we work with 360 degree consultants (sales – recruitment – placement), regular communication with client contacts
- Maintain & manage information within company systems about candidates & clients
- University or college degree
- Pharmaceutical orientation
- Strong English language knowledge
- Recruitment experience is an advantage
- Passion and commitment
- Energetic, result-oriented and proactive approach
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Excellent people skills but not afraid of paper- or detail-oriented work
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Problem solving and researching skills
- Opportunity to be part of a market leading recruitment firm with global presence
- Pleasant and unique working environment: an exquisite office at Millenáris Park with young and friendly colleagues
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities with possibility to grow and develop further
- Learn the know-how of recruitment from great professionals
- Long term career opportunity with a motivating compensation package
- Great team spirit