Do you already have experience in working for a Shared Service Center and you would like to continue your career in HR?
Do you live your everyday life with energy and positive attitude?
Are you looking for a complex job in a fast-paced environment, in which to work is fun and where no two days are the same?
If your answer is YES, you might just be the new colleague we are looking for!
As our team is dynamically expanding, we are looking for a talented and passionate individual for the HR consultant role who will perform the following tasks:
- Source, recruit & interview candidates by providing consultancy services for clients & candidates
- Use and continuously seek for creative and innovative sourcing and networking techniques to identify and attract the best talents on the market
- Evaluate and write assessments after the interviews
- Regular communication with clients, account management
- Maintain & manage information within company systems about candidates & clients
- Business Decelopment - introducing Randstad's services to potential clients (calls, visits, etc.)
- University or college degree
- Strong, active advanced level English language knowledge
- Previous experience in working for an SSC/BSC
- Energetic, result-oriented and proactive personality
- Excellent people skills but not afraid of paper- or detail-oriented work
- Strong team player who loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Strong result-oriented attitude
- Opportunity to be part of a market leading recruitment firm with global presence
- Pleasant and unique working environment: an exquisite office at Millenáris Park with young and friendly colleagues
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities with possibility to grow and develop further
- Long term career opportunity with a motivating compensation package
- Great team spirit