On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner with fluent English knowledge to its Budapest office.
- Partners with Senior Leaders to understand business objectives and identify the corresponding human resources needs
- Develops and implements human resources interventions that align with the business objective
- Acts as an adviser and coach to Senior Management on any HR related item.
- Owns the communication and implementation of global and CEE HR programs, processes, systems and standards within the client group
- Defines the hiring and talent attraction strategy for the client group and ensures that recruitment activities are accomplished in a timely and effective manner
- Works with the CEE and Corporate Comp&Ben teams to align structures, job codes, descriptions and compensation to ensure an appropriate level of consistency
- Collaborates with the line management on identifying high potentials and promotable employees, establishes succession plans for key position, and takes an active part in their development plans and career development
- Proactively encourages performance improvement plan activities to address underperformers with a focus on development
- Owns and leads designated HR projects, based on CEE HR strategy and the priorities set by the CEE HR Director
- Graduated in economics or HR
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
- Fluent English knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment