HR Business Partner
Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
The HR Business Partner will manage the end to end People/HR agenda within the SSC for a function/business working into the HR Manager to ensure the business objectives are achieved through the utilization and deployment of the programmes, tools, policies & frameworks. In addition they will implement Human Resources policies as a generalist, partnering with assigned client groups to ensure complete understanding of business needs and objectives and resolves HR issues. This position is responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison for most of the following areas: succession planning, talent management, labor relations, employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, and/or training and development.
- Providing guidance and information in compensation and benefit related matters including suggesting the total reward package of new hires and movers based on documented credentials during the interview process, and submits for approval.
- Providing management information, metrics, and status reports to demonstrate progress towards key milestones.
- Partnering with key stakeholders in budget and strategic resource planning understanding utilization and what resource requirements are needed to meet anticipated pipeline.
- Tracking applicable job requisitions, ensuring a job requisition exists for all available open positions.
- Creating and maintaining hiring statistics specifying the various sourcing techniques through candidates are obtained.
- Providing answers to routine employee questions, directing them to more appropriate members of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Preparing periodic standardized reports.
- Drafting then extends offer letters, following up on status, providing guidance to perspective candidates, ensuring that new hires get on payroll
- Entering large amounts of employment information into employee data system
- Responding to requests for employment verifications.
- Maintaining various HR databases.
- Maintaining employee files in an organized and efficient manner.
- Preparing the monthly payroll documentation
- Coordinating entry and leaving process
- Preparing employment contracts, modifications
- College or University degree
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English is required
- Influential at all business levels with strong commercial awareness and understanding of market dynamics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills.
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján