With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43,000 employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately €5.5 billion (2016), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
We want you at our facility in Mako.
HR Business Partner – Makó location (Job ID: 67250 BR)
- Develop strong partnerships with client groups to positively influence organizational performance and results.
- Provide advisory and guidance on employee related matters like, disciplinary, grievience processes, conflict management, onboarding, lifecycle processes, termination, working schedules, compensation, etc.
- Support organizational development strategies and organizational changes.
- Ensure legal compliance and provide guidance/develop relevant HR policies, procedures and regulations.
- Support performance management annual cycle.
- Support client group leaders in initiatives to train & develop their employees.
- Ensure resources are available, headcount management.
- Works closely with local and corporate HR functions to develop mid-term efficiency improvement projects.
- Coordinate and support of implementation of corporate HR initiatives.
- Monitoring HR KPI’s, initiate corrective actions, HR controlling and reporting
- College or University degree (HR, economics or similar preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in multiple HR functions in a variety of business environments
- Fluency in English, Hungarian is a must
- Project management experience
- Innovative, open-minded personality with high level social skills
- Customer oriented approach with proactive mindset
- Experience in HR Controlling and on C&B field is an advantage
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application by the Apply button below.
Your contact partner: András Molnár | Human Relations
ContiTech Fluid Automotive Hungária Kft. Székhely: 6900 Makó, Rákosi út 3.
Link megjelenítése | Link megjelenítése | Link megjelenítése