What do we offer?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos offers a truly global workplace, where you will be working together with colleagues, customers and suppliers across borders, oceans and time zones. You will have the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career at your home country and abroad as we are present in more than 55 countries. The core of Grundfos is Innovation. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to working towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, our business partners and society. Remaining strongly united in our values, - Be-think-innovate - being responsible for our actions and making a difference in our world; this defines who we are.
In 2010 the Grundfos Group decided to establish Grundfos Financial Shared Services in Budapest with the purpose of driving high quality and efficiency in the financial processes by ensuring a standardized platform and continued benchmark; while making our employees highly engaged and committed to build excellent partnerships with our stakeholders. As a financial shared service centre we already migrated around 40 companies from more than 20 countries in Europe, and we are currently extending our services to the MEA region.
Would you like to join our team and take on a challenging position at the Grundfos Financial Shared Service Centre?
GSS is looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
What is the job about?
The HR assistant supports HR Manager in all HR related issues.
- Manage employee administration and personal files (employment contracts, job descriptions, employment certificates, etc.)
- Support HR Manager in recruitment process, in People Portal recruitment system
- monthly HR KPIs
- internal controls month-end reports
- holiday reports
- ad-hoc reports
- Manage the employee’s entry and exit process administration
Evaluation, performance management:
- Manage induction interviews for HR manager, and do the administration and follow up of the induction interviews, probation evaluations, EDDs, EPDs, etc.
- Administration of training activities in People Portal system
- Coordinate, collect and check timesheets in cooperation with group leaders and management assistant
- Provide all necessary documents, files to Nexon (payroll provider) for the month end closing according to the process agreed with Nexon
- Proceed the month end closing tasks according to the internal month end closing process
- Coordinate the benefit process (order and distribute vouchers, health cassa and pension fund administration)
What do you need to apply?
- Professional qualification; ideally higher education
- Advanced level of English
- At least two years working experience in a comparable position, in a mid-sized multinational company
- Knowledge in employment and employee administration
- Basic knowledge of Hungarian labour law
- Knowledge of payroll regulations
- User of Nexonbér system
- SAP HR usage is advantage
- Self-starter way of working
- Good writing and communication skills
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Reliable, systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- High customer/service-orientation
- High motivation, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Communicative, people oriented personality
- Willingness to acquire new skills
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
- Social- , team building and sport events
- Regular fruit or chocolate days
- Competitive benefit package
- Reward and recognition system to acknowledge outstanding performance
- Excellent location in the heart of Budapest
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit the Grundfos career site on the link below, and apply via our electronic system.