The HR Administrative Assistant provides general support of HR functions to employees. Maintaining a strict level of confidentiality concerning all employee data and problems, this position assist HR Manager and Department with all relevant administrative duties.
• Day to day HR Administration duties; creating and maintaining employee records,
• Assisting HR functions including recruitment activities- staffing, hiring, training, development, coaching, incentives, and disciplinary procedures,
• Maintain accurate data in HR Database, and to ensure employee documents are complete, up to date, accurate and complies with legislation,
• Assisting with any other employee on-boarding activities as needed,
• Assisting Payroll activities,
• Maintain organizational chart,
• Assisting in ad hoc, strategic HR projects and other duties as required.
• Bachelors Degree in HR or business related field,
• Min. 2 years previous experience in Human Resources Administrative duties,
• Knowledge of all aspect of HR processes,
• Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills both verbal and written skills,
• To enjoy working with people, in international - multicultural environment,
• Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information,
• Initiative, creativity and ability to work accurately with attention to details,
• Native Hungarian and fluent English language skills, both verbal and written,
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a