Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Schedules interviews by coordinating appointments
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support in all aspects of the administration
- Coordinate the administration of probationary reviews and document all actions.
Key Working Relationships:
- HR Manager
- Development Manager
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role and level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant HR administration experience gained within a busy HR department ideally within a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Enthusiastic, positive and effective communicator.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office to an advanced level
- Bachelor Degree in HR related field
- Very accurate in all work, including filing paperwork
- Very organized
- High attention to detail and methodical
- Calm and methodical
- Learning agility
- Positive and friendly person
- Ability to coordinate multiple processes at one time
+36 1 88 33 506