Founded in France in 1967, FM Logistic is an international company with a strong presence in Central and Eastern Europe. With over 17.000 employees worldwide, we offer to our clients’ customized logistics solutions, through services like warehousing, co-packing and transport.
For Szigetszentmiklós site we seek an
HR and Finance Coordinator
Goal of the position:
The job holder plays an important role in the quality and efficient HR operations, improving employee experience by providing support in relation to contracting, HR administration, attendance and payroll. The job holder also takes part in agency coordination, in the recruitment and selection process thus supports the quality staffing and operational efficiency, and act as first point of contact for employee services matters.
- Supporting the entry and exit procedure
- Maintaining employee records and personal files
- Daily coordination of employment agencies (temporary workers)
- Providing customer service to all employees in payroll, labor administration in all 3 sites (Budaors, Vác and Szigetszentmiklos).
- Cooperating with and controlling outsourced payroll partner
- Preparing employment contracts, contract modifications and terminations
- Preparation of payroll inputs, control of payroll calculations, preparation of salary transfers, answering employee queries regarding salary questions
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc HR reports
- handling petty cash
- preparing outgoing invoices
- other finance related tasks
- English language knowledge at communicational level
- License to drive a car.
- Education: Secondary school / College or University degree (preferably in Business/Economy) having a degree in finance or personnel is an advantage
- Work experience: 1 to 2 years in similar position
- Efficient problem solving, Positive, can-do attitude
- Flexibility and time flexibility (monthly closures, production peaks).
- Good communication skills, Empathy and customer focused attitude
- Attention to details, good with numbers
In case your knowledge and experience are meeting the criteria of the above position please send your resume and motivation letter both in English and Hungarian to the following address:
FM Logistic Hungary Kft.
2310. Szigetszentmiklós, Leshegy Ipari Park, Leshegyi út hrsz: 12276/5