On behalf of our fast growing world wide known mulitnational partner we are looking for a HR Administrator on Recruiment field.
- Work as part of a team managing the end to end recruitment process for internal and external candidates.
- Proactive use of various recruitment channels and suppliers to ensure quality of service
- Work with hiring manager and HR Business Partner to clarify vacancy requirement
- Coordinate the interface with Business Lines, HR and the Recruitment Agency to ensure that all recruitment hiring targets are met within the specified timeline
- Deliver and advise on general recruitment processes, products and services to provide information and support to line managers, employees and external candidates in the following areas of recruitment
- University/college degree
- Fluent in English
- Experience in HR administration in Recruitment field
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Excellent communication and problem solving and analysis skills
- Team player attitude
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.