On behalf of our fast growing world wide known mulitnational partner we are looking for a HR Administrator wiht early start date.
- Provide HR support managing to customers and colleagues with HR Administration tasks
- Timely and efficient administrative support to the HR team
- Taking part in day-to-day operations of the international HR team
- Managing the HR request (cafeteria, labour contracts,)
- Take an active role in buddying on-boarding new starters
- University/college degree (HR/Legal/Economics faculty is an advantage)
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 1 year experience in HR administration and HR policies
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Excellent communication and problem solving and analysis skills
- Team player attitude
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.