Jelentkezési határidő: 2014.08.22.
Hirdetés azonosító: 838008
On behalf of our fast growing world wide known mulitnational partner we are looking for a HR Administrator
- Provide HR support managing to customers and colleagues
- Timely and efficient administrative support to the HR Admin team
- Organizing workshops, trainings, job interviews, making appointments
- Taking part in day-to-day operations of the international HR team
- Managing ad-hoc HR issues
- Report to management and interior team managers regarding the recruitment processes
- Take an active role in buddying on-boarding new starters
- University/college degree (HR/Legal/Economics faculty is an advantage)
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Experience in HR administration is a plus
- Customer focused personality
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Team player attitude
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.