Hospitality Supervisor - Essex, Colchester, CO1 1NX
Responsible to General Manager
Main purpose of job to manage and supervise all front-of-house catering activities.
To organize, set up and oversee the running of events and functions for
internal and external guests
- To supervise the delivery of food and drink to each area ensuring that it arrives promptly.
- To supervise the service of food and drink at each service point during the course of the customer's experience.
- To act as duty supervisor responsible for the running of the operation of the business if necessary.
- To ensure that all customers are satisfied with the experience, dealing with special requests, issues and complaints as they arise.
- Ensure that customers are served in the correct manner, particularly for formal lunches and dinners as directed.
- Clear away all items of equipment to include crockery, menus, cutlery, tableware etc.
- Assist in the service at all times within the operation.
- Assist with the monthly stock take.
- Liaise with chefs on a daily basis in respect of special menu activity.
- Undertake training of new staff as required.
- Undertake training as agreed to enhance and improve personal skills and knowledge.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Manager.
Candidates wishing to apply must exhibit the ability to:-
Demonstrate good all-round experience of providing high quality food,beverage and banqueting services.
Be confident and present a business-like appearance.
Communicate effectively with customers, team members and management, both written and verbally.
Anticipate and exceed the expectations the requirements of all customers.
Manage a team effectively.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />