- Would you like to use your excellent English AND Norwegian/Swedish knowledge in your work?
- Would you like to join to a fast growing multinational team?
- Do you have a good sense of IT troubleshooting?
Job Description details
The Helpdesk Analyst takes care of IT users via telephone, resolves a special customer database related problems access requests and problems and monitors the incoming problems until they have been solved.
- Receiving end user calls
- Provide first level resolutions
- Ticket creation/Categorization / Prioritization
- Ticket escalation to respective Support Group
- Incident resolution and recovery
- Ticket Closure
- Strong computer knowledge: NO high level IT expertise necessary to fill the position, strong user level computer literacy is sufficient
- Knowledge of current Windows operating systems
- Fluency in the following languages: English + Norwegian/Swedish (knowing English and ONE of the mentioned languages fluently is very important for this position)
- Good communication skills and customer focus
- Team player attitude
- Motivation for constant self-improvement
- Ability to manage both stress and monotonity
- Competitive salary package, performance bonus, shift work compensation
- Professional Trainings
- Good team atmosphere
Start date: cca. January, 2014
APPLICANTS FROM OUTSIDE HUNGARY ARE ALSO WELCOME. SPEAKING HUNGARIAN IS NOT A MUST FOR THE POSITION.
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: