Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Help Desk Support Agents (with French/Italian/Spanish+English)
Job based in: Budapest
Go ahead, amaze us!
When you provide the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware system's and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards. That's why at Oracle, we seek only the top talent to join our team. In return, we provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of representing technology that is the envy of the industry.
Join us and be part of the best driving force in the business.
Change is good. This change is even better.
If you feel like you've hit the ceiling of your current job, or wish to make an impact as a talented graduate with language skills, join the company whose potential is virtually limitless. Oracle is the global leader in advanced business software, hardware and middleware solutions. In fact, we help drive the success of all 100 companies in the Fortune 100.
We require French or/and Italian or/and Spanish in combination with English and 1 more European language.
Summary of Position:
• Provide technical support to end users of SW used for clinical trials.
• Provide first line response for users requiring assistance with technology related issues and problems
• Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email and/or using a help desk management system
• Track issues to resolution updating the internal knowledge base and/or communicating learnings with relevant business units.
• Escalate more involved problems to the appropriate Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams
• Update daily status reports and shift handover reports
• Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams
• Provide a single view to the organization for information technology related problems
• Ensure ownership of issues as per the SLA
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Customer Service Skills
• Excellent Communication, written and verbal
• Telephone confidence
• Organizational Skills
• Word processing and spreadsheet applications (e.g. MS Office's Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
• Common IT applications and common hardware knowledge
• Exposure to SQL scripting (desirable, but NOT essential)
• Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
Qualifications & Certifications
• Ideally a graduate with at least one year experience in a Helpdesk environment
• AT LEAST ONE of the following languages together with English and ideally one more European language:
• Customer Service
• Planning &organizing
• Problem Solving
• Time management
• Good interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning abilities.
Business dependant. We need to cover 24/7 in the future, the shifts will be rotating.
We look forward to hearing from you!
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
|IT / Informatika, Szolgáltatás / Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat|