Our multinational client is looking for a Hebrew speaker candidate for its continuously growing SSC.
- Draft, prepare, update, submit and manage E-RFXs and other sourcing processes and/or documents
- Manage suppliers, responses, Q&A’s and incoming bids during tender process
- Support and/or conduct negotiations
- Support and/or conduct evaluation of proposals and calculating business cases and savings
- Report savings and facilitate approvals
- Deliver/achieve and report savings against target
- Prepare & facilitate contract approvals, renewals and extensions
- Obtain quotations from suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers, commodity managers and internal customers
- Provide support and advise to end user and suppliers on products, purchase orders and invoices
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best pricing
- Prepare, setup, update and manage E-Sourcing reporting activities
- Buying, procurement or sourcing experience is a huge advantage
- Previous SSC experience is a must
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Contract management experience is a strong advantage
- Procure-to Pay (P2P) experience is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle systems an advantage
- Experience in training others an advantage
- University / College required
- Professional procurement qualification is desirable
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to adopt project management methods on smaller project
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.