Our multinational client is looking for a Hebrew speaker candidate with SSC and accounting experience.
• Responsible for quality and timely processing of non-PO invoices and PO invoices.
• Responsible for quality and timely settlement of all CTE employee expense claims.
• Troubleshoot Invoice, Employee Expense problems and escalations, solution process issues, and interface with technical support to resolve systematic problems.
• Ensure that all Invoices and employee expenses are processed 100% compliant to policies and procedures.
• Ensuring that invoice elements are correct
• Able to identify and select tax codes for the invoices.
• Maintain the integrity and the accuracy of the Procure to Pay (P2P) database for all new supplier set ups and maintenance.
• Compliance of supporting documentation.
• Identification of domestic and foreign supplier tax reporting status.
• Bank account set ups and tracking supplier requests in an access database.
• Higher degree
• Strong intermediate written and spoken English and Hebrew language skills
• Experience in a similar accounting function
• Experience gained in a service centre environment is a distinct advantage
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• High level of numeric skills, financial/accounting skills is a plus.
• Strong investigative and analytical skills
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.