On behalf of our multinational Client in Budapest, we are currently looking for employees in Hebrew speaking Account Payable position for their International team.
Hebrew Speaking Accounts Payable Analyst
- Supply customers with accurate financial information
- Receive and review business expense related requests, forms, inquiries and questions.
- Review incoming requests for completeness and accuracy
- Process business expenses in a timely manner based on compliant and completed request forms
- Perform audits of data upon entry and business claims
- Prepare consolidation, reporting and financial analysis
- Fluent English and Hebrew language knowledge
- College or University degree on finance or accountancy
- Experience in AP or finance field
- Valid Work Permit in case of foreign candidates
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.