We are looking for a new health and security expert colleague for our partner company, who has several years of experience, proactive personality and ready for a new, challenging position. The new colleague will work as part of a security and compliance team and will be responsible mainly for the Hungarian market.
Health and Security Manager
- Develop global and local strategy, policy, control framework, procedures, standards and awareness for occupational health and safety
- Act as a key liaison point with relevant regulatory and law enforcement agencies for safety and ensure regulatory changes are implemented
- Deliver a high level and in-depth expertise in relation to Occupational Health & Safety guidance and direction to
- Provide the best practicable protection for employees, as well as protecting the company from financial loss, prosecution or reputational damage
- Review processes for safe working activities conducted by auditing field teams and making recommendations for changes
- Ensure that all managers, their teams are aware of their responsibilities around safety and that all training and induction materials are developed in line with regulation and policy
- University or college degree (preferably safety engineering or other relevant field)
- 5+ years significant experience in a similar, senior safety management role with in-depth knowledge of health & safety management systems (OSHAS18001 or equivalent)
- Recognised qualification in Health & Safety (NEBOSH General certificate as minimum)
- Fluent English knowledge
- People management skills and experience
- Proactive, problem-solving, independent personality
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.