Manages and coordinates company managerial functions in area of entrusted accounts/customers for entire nearshore part of Global Customer Unit Automotive, Finance & Mid Market, Public, Health Care and Security – further only GCU AF&MPHS (customer segment Automotive, Finance, Mid Market, Public, Health Care and Security industry).
This position is an integral part of international management board of AF&MPHS global.
- Define and update annually a strategy and portfolio (business direction, people, 4 pillar) for your organization within the framework of the DTAG, TSI and global unit strategy.
- After the annul approval through the TSSK board of directors, monitor and report regularly the execution of the strategy on the TSSK board of directors
- Planning and monitoring of opex in an annually , monthly break down after the approval of the TSSK board of directors in the execution measured through the TSSK dashboard
- Define, monitor and execute measures to stay monthly monthly within the budget e.g. efficiency program, training budget, travel budget, personal costs primary and secondary
- Request and monitor purchase order entry and ensure all PO to be available before start of business
- Negotiating and monitoring KPIs, SLAs and other business relevant quality parameters which are defined by your customer and/or BOD&Q of your portfolio
- Defining proactive measures to safeguard all quality parameters and in case of negative deviation initiate and monitor countermeasures to get back to green
- Being accountable for SLA´s, meet contractual obligations
Communication and process:
- Aligning global business view with the local vie of your unit by being member of the global management board of the global organization
- Executing the governance model defined in TSSK and in the respective global organization (guidelines, management handbook, process and process improvements)
- Ensuring proper communication within your unit to ensure that all employees are aware of the company and unit strategy and the targets of the pillars
- Maintaining staff by recruiting, selecting/reducing, training employees, secure legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishing staff results by communicating expectations, planning and monitoring job results, providing overview, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, developing, coordinating, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Manages the team of managers up to 6 people directly and up to 300 people indirectly.
- Budget size responsibility ( Revenue – up to 9.750.000 EUR).
- Served customers: overall 45 and 5 out of TOP 25.
- Participation in International projects.
- Financial and commercial managerial skills
- ITIL literacy
- Problem solving capability and crisis management literacy