Head of Trading Support - London, City Of Westminster, W1U 8AH
Winner - Best Multichannel Retailer at the 2014 Paypal Etail Awards
If you're passionate about retail, we'll make sure you and your career are well looked after. House of Fraser is one of the best known names on the high street and right now, we're looking for people who think like we do. People who live and breathe retail; people who love being surrounded by prestigious brands and people who are committed to making House of Fraser the Premium department store of choice - there's never been a better time to join us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Trading Support to join our Multi-channel team within our Baker Street store support centre.
In this position you'll lead an operational support function to deliver a high quality and efficient support & analyst service to the Multichannel team. You'll be responsible for running insight and analysis to drive commercial decision making and also managing a robust and scalable operating model, improving systems, controls and processes where necessary to support a £300m+ online business
Insight & Optimisation
- Lead the Multichannel Insight and Optimisation team to drive commercial decision making across the Multichannel directorate but specifically focused on improving trading.
- Working closely with Trading teams to ensure data is driving their commercial decision making process through use of analytics, surveys, ratings & reviews and other forms of customer feedback.
- Working closely with UX & Online Production teams to ensure we are optimising the customer journey through A/B & MVT testing, managing onsite search and our recommendations engines.
- Responsible for an Insight and Optimisation Strategy with a transparent roadmap of prioritised deliverables.
- Run a detailed MVT programme to recommend functional changes with prioritised business cases.
- Lead the Multi-Channel operational support team to provide a high quality, efficient support service to the Multichannel team, delivering within agreed SLA's and to agreed budgets
- Manage the day-to-day operational support relationship with our IS partner.
- Work closely with the IT Service Delivery, Support, Infrastructure and Development teams to ensure a seamless and high quality service is supplied both internally to the Multi-Channel team and externally to our digital customers
- Maintain and develop an operating model that scales to business needs efficiently and effectively operates within commercial parameters
- Ensures continuous high level of service and experience for our customers
- Ensure all Multi-Channel systems and processes are thoroughly documented, and drive the continuous improvement of these processes to optimise service levels and minimise cost
- Manage and optimise a set of SLAs, with key suppliers and mould these into a single, unified service delivered to the Multi-Channel team
- Effectively manage and negotiate with 3rd parties for the provision of services that either replace or supplement internal resource
- Work closely with the Multi-Channel team to understand current issues and ongoing requirements
- Direct and influence senior management on key operational areas to drive efficiencies within the Multichannel operating & functional model
- Manage and develop the team, providing direction and support for personal development.
- Provide operational knowledge, practical support & analysis reports for Multichannel projects
- Extensive operations support experience, gained within a high profile successful corporate environment.
- Extensive experience of data reporting & analytics solutions
- Senior strategic experience of management, and leadership and driving change/ optimisation in a complex enterprise, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Experience of managing large cross-functional projects
- Extensive experience of enterprise-scale ecommerce operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good appreciation of financial management and budget control
- Good understanding of the operational issues and how to optimise/reduce costs
- Ability to think strategically but also to operate & implement tactically
- Pragmatic about method, but highly delivery-oriented
We can offer all the benefits and career progression opportunities you'd expect from a large retail company. This includes a competitive salary, great incentives and bonuses, excellent staff discount, generous holiday entitlement, a good pension scheme and fantastic training and development that will help you maximise your potential!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast paced nature of House Of Fraser business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />