Head of Trade FInance - London
Our client is an award winning technology company based just outside of Kensington, London. Successfully funded they are seeking to immediately appoint a highly articulate, entrepreneurial Head of Trade Finance to their passionate team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Completion of due diligence on potential financings including financial analysis, company and industry research, background checks, etc
- Preparation and maintenance of deal work papers and credit files
- Review of outstanding financings
- Coordination with Operations to ensure appropriate customer service and adherence to deals terms and conditions
- Successful experience within trade finance
- Comfortable and experienced in assessing credit worthiness of private limited companies / importers
- Strong analytical skills
- A-Z deal experience
For the successful applicants a full and highly compelling job description is available. Please contact us in complete confidence.
Our Search client McBarron Wood International is seeking "passively" looking candidates and applicants who have already spoken with the "high street recruitment agencies" may have already been contacted.