- Ensures the well-being of the team consisting of Developers (Java & .NET); facilitates effective team work and conflict management via the appropriate application of motivation and leadership principles
- Ensures that the team would achieve the expected service levels.
- Supervises employees with identical or similar professional competences.
- Distributes the tasks to his/her direct reports, oversees the implementation of tasks, and ensures even workload of the members of the group.
- Monitors the productivity and operational performance of the team, and takes corrective measure when applicable
- Sets goals for the team and individuals: helps in clarification of individual responsibilities; distributes tasks to individuals, and sets priorities; determines execution deadlines and quality expectations
- Supports the individual development of the members of the group: specifies basic performance and identifies development gaps; develops the technical knowledge of subordinates
- Participates in the recruitment process, makes proposals for hiring and layoff
- Allocates resources: shift schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans
- Creates and adjust the financial forecast of the cost center
- University or college degree
- Business fluency in German and English
- Relevant people management experience (min.1-2 years)
- Proven experience in people management and stakeholder management
- Good motivating and inspiring skills
- Stress resistant
- Experience with financial responsibility would be an advantage