Coordinates the implementation of the business plan determined by higher management levels and the realization of the operative program within the organizational unit, directing a team of independently working employees.
- Ensures together with the team the proper operation of key services of Deutsche Telekom: Active Directory, Exchange, Corporate Mobile Services
- Develops the team from a prolonged workbench to an integrated international team - from task worker to knowledge worker
- Facilitates change processes within the group to adapt the work to permanently business needs
- Willingness to acquire an understanding of the business and the technology where the team stands for
- Actively supports initiatives of Workplace Services and participates/leads work streams or projects.
- Ensures the effective resource allocation in terms of knowledge, costs, time and individual needs (shift schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans)
- Ensures the well-being of the group: facilitates effective team work and conflict management
- Sets performance goals and evaluates to what extent they are achieved. Liaises about performance expectations with Team members, regularly reviews their performance with them.
- College degree or relevant experience
- Fluent in English and at least pre-intermediate German language knowledge (verbal and written)
- Deeper IT knowledge of team specific topics like: Enterprise Mobility services, Exchange services, Server administration, mailbox and backup recovery, Active Directory services,
- People focus and management skills, able to motivate people
- Dealing with stress, manage complex work environment
- Customer focus, good communications skills
- Willingness to travel (within Hungary between locations and to Germany on monthly/quarterly base)
- Driving license
- Deeper knowledge of cloud technology
- Knowledge of IT Service Management according to ITIL
- open minded