- Ensures that the team achieves the expected service levels.
- Proactively develops and implements measures to improve the services.
- Distributes the tasks to his/her direct reports, oversees the implementation of tasks, and ensures even workload of the members of the group.
- Allocates resources (work schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans)
- Organizes induction of new employees and takes part in it.
- Makes proposals for setting performance goals.
- Transfers operational and other relevant business information to the group.
- Ensures the well-being of the group; facilitates effective team work and conflict management.
- Monitors the productivity and operational performance of the group, and takes correction steps when necessary.
- Represents the services and performance of the team internally and in direct contact to the customers.
- Takes part in the planning of the budget of the work group; has partial responsibility for its observance.
- Supports the individual development of the members of the group: specifies basic performance and identifies development gaps; develops the technical knowledge of subordinates.
- University / High School or equivalent
- Mature IT and IT operations knowledge (at least 3 years experience), process knowledge (ITIL)
- Experience in managing teams and/or projects experience; familiar with and able to work in a professional international environment.
- Professional IT knowledge including ITIL processes, preferably in the area of Linux server operation.
- Open stack knowledge is advantage
- Driving licence is required
- Fluent English knowledge (spoken and written)
- German is an advantage