In Hungary UniCredit Bank offers comprehensive and flexible financial products and services under favourable conditions to private customers, small and medium size enterprises and large corporates.
Our Strategic Funding team is looking for a new team member in the following position:
Head of Strategic Funding
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning of the refinancing and bond issuance strategy.
- Supervision of the refinancing activities, Collateral Registry Book management and the mortgage bond issuances of the Mortgage Bank.
- Support the optimal compliance for new regulatory ratios (e.g. MFAR, FFAR).
- Negotiation and relationship management with strategic partners in connection with funding, refinancing and m-bond issuances.
- Management of intra-group and external (supranational e.g. EIB, EBRD; domestic e.g. MNB, EXIM, MFB) funding lines including evaluation, execution, roll-over and collateral issues.
- Preparation of the Funding Plan, support the financial planning process of the Bank and the Mortgage Bank.
- Support the Head of Finance and the Asset-Liability-Committee (ALCO) with analysis, reports and proposals.
- Coordination of regulatory and parental reporting.
- Participation in regulatory and parental audit processes.
- Responsible for the HR management of a team of 3 employees.
- Financial University or College degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience (Mortgage Bank, ALM, Treasury or Market Risk is preferred)
- Fluent English
- High level of MS Excel knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize the work of a team
- Competitive compensation
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic and successful Strategic Funding environments in the region