In the field of operating results:
• Improves the financial performance of the organizational unit by reducing costs, increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
• Implements the business plans.
• Makes proposals for exploiting business opportunities.
In the field of handling customers:
• Ensures achieving of expected service levels in the organizational unit.
• Provides expert advice and information to external and internal customers.
• Manages positive and negative feedback of customers effectively.
In the field of people management:
• Informs subordinates about business plans, operational issues and other business information that may concern them.
• Participates in the selection and appointment process and decisions, helps the integration of new employees. • Sets goals for the team, helps them to understand individual goals and responsibilities.
• Agrees with team leaders about performance expectations and regularly reviews with them their performance.
• Supports the personal development of team leaders: designates the areas where improvement is needed; provides coaching in order to develop leadership skills; supports the implementation of development plans; determines development priorities and training needs of the unit, and proposes development tools.
• Ensures motivation of team leaders.
In the field of resource management:
• Plans the budget of the unit, manages the approved budget, justifies deviations and prepares regular forecasts about its use.
• Ensures the availability of human resources for the planned activities.
• Coordinates the activities and resources of the organizational unit.
• Plans daily capacities, assignements, vacation schedules, and ensures that the subordinates obtain missing skills necessary for providing the services with training.
• Distributes the work and sets priorities on a daily level.
• Determines deadlines and performance standards.
• Continuously monitors performance of the organizational unit, and takes correction steps if necessary.
• Improves the efficiency of processes.
• Operates within the governance framework and implements it: ensures efficient use of integrated corporate tools, manages compliance to processes, procedures and standards of the company.
• Reveals human and business problems and risks.
In the field of human relations:
• Keeps contact with representatives of external and internal customers in the interest of solving operational problems.
• Ensures integration of the organizational unit and commitment of the staff.
• Participates in internal projects.
• Actively contributes to exploiting new business and organic idevelopment opportunities.
• BSc or MSc degree - If faculty beneficial
• Several years of experience
• Deep professional knowledge (secondary education + specification, experience)
• Knowledge and insight are required for the application of practical methods and techniques, work procedures and processes and/or proficiency in the specialized use of materials, equipment and tools.
• Deep understanding of a specific professional field experience
• Sufficiency in a technical, scientific or specialized field built on an understanding of theoretical concepts and principles and their context.
• Knowledge is normally acquired through professional or academic qualification or through extensive practical experience.
• Experience in project management, management of larger units
• Managerial experiences - heterogeneous (integration of diverse functions and alignment of diverse objectives, evaluation, priority-setting, decision-making, conflict resolution, optimization of resources)
• German and English knowledge
• Intention of changing the behavior of others; inspiration, motivation, the development of others and the creation of the right working climate
• Ability for identifying problems, priorities have to be set, processes need to be prescribed
• Variable situations requiring analytical, interpretative, evaluative, and/or constructive thinking; decision in uncertainty - expected operating results are set, degree of independence provided how to achieve them as long as activities are consistent with approved operative plans and functional policies
• CCNA or higher level network knowledge is a benefit
Team of young and dynamic professionals
Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages
Modern and comfortable working environment in Knowledgepark
Method of application
Please send us your detailed professional curriculum vitae (including your salary requirements) to the following address:
Search by job ID: 79195