Head of Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) / Software Test Manager - Nordrhein-Westfalen, Köln, 50667
ParStream, the world's fastest real-time database for Big Data Analytics!
With our team you want to continue our success story ...
You want to bring your skills targeted and shape the development of the company in a dynamic market?
We're looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you want to work at an incredible place that celebrates innovation, leadership and creativity every day, contact us. You'll join a team of smart people who want to do remarkable things.
ParStream is a patented Big Data Analytics database that was fully developed in Germany and has won international awards. ParStream is the optimal solution for the analysis of Big Data, one of the largest growth markets in the IT-sector.
To join our team in Cologne with database and development know-how we look forHead of Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) / Software Test Manager Your responsibilities
- Responsible for our highly qualified quality assurance (QA) teams based in Cologne
- Planning, coordination and retrospective viewing all QA activities - from reviewing functional design to fully automated performance regression and stability tests
- Ongoing extension and maintenance of all automated quality assurance measures - from test case identification to evaluating test results
- Extension of our purpose built, Python-based test automation framework to cover realistic production scenarios, complex load and throughput test scenarios
- Participation with a team of experts for the analysis, design and detailing of the product roadmap for our core product as well as administration and testing tools
- Cooperative and effective collaboration with professional and technical team at home and abroad, main focus with product management, development and pre-sales
- Human resources management of the QA team, including staff development and regular performance feedback
- Active participation in the continuous system and process optimization
- Technical-scientific university degree or equivalent relevant work experience - you think, argue and act rationally and structured
- Several years of experience in quality assurance, automated software testing and managing teams - functional and performance regression testing, load testing, stability testing of HA / non-stop cluster solutions, error injection etc.
- You are pragmatic, hands on and familiar with the practical use of scripting languages (Python, Shell), software testing tools and analytics platforms
- You have the ability to communicate effectively and adapt it to different target groups - alternating with nerds to speaking with our highly knowledgeable architects, developers and clients. You don't see this as a challenge but just daily business
- You are familiar with databases, data structures, and parallel distributed processing - a race-condition is not a foreign concept and Hadoop + PIG is not something you would find at the Cologne Zoo
- You are curios! - About new things and enjoy dealing with technological trends and developments
- We are a startup - High load capacity, good assertiveness and excellent analytical skills are prerequisites for success
- Exciting tasks and responsibilities at an innovative company with flat hierarchies and short decision making
- A creative atmosphere in a friendly and professional team
- Variable and flexible activities
- Support of our technical specialists
- Attractive conditions including employee stock ownership plan
- An international environment
Please email your application including your salary expectations and your earliest start date today to .Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />