American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization serving customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer.
We are present in the Hungarian marketplace for over 25 years and we have been awarded the Superbrands© title recently.
AIG Europe Limited Branch Office in Hungary
is currently looking for a professional to join our Insurance Operations as a
Head of Property and Specialty Risk
- Prepare and execute the strategy and the business plan of the profit center.
- Create the yearly budget for the profit center. Ensure that the quarterly and yearly operational goals, expense targets and profitability KPls are achieved.
- Coordinate and develop the underwriters assigned to the profit center based on established AIG guidelines.
- Client relationship management & business development activities.
- Maintain and build good cooperation with brokers and business partners;
- Conduct presentations on AIG property & energy and specialty products for broker partners and clients;
- Lead product development projects & initiatives;
- Participate in the active marketing of Property & Energy and Specialty Risk.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports for management in English and Hungarian.
- Correspond and negotiate with foreign AIG internal stakeholders and clients.
Key Capabilities and Experience:
- Property business acumen
- Ability to analyse data and make accurate assessment of risk
- Experience of engaging with senior management level and teams from different locations
- Ability to manage a busy and diverse workload
- Detailed focus and has strong planning and organisation skills
- Experience of local recruitment· and staffing would be advantageous
- Comfortable working in a diverse environment
What we offer:
- Dynamic, modern work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Continuous and professional learning opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact us via the following "Jelentkezés" button.