The role is accountable for the provision of ESC (Enterprise Supply Chain)services (Procurement, Accounts Payable and Supplier Risk) to Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Bulgaria. The ESC Country head will be the ambassador and intermediary between the in country stakeholders and each function within ESC’s responsibility.
- Work with key in country stakeholders and the ESC functions to ensure proper alignment in each country.
- Single point of contact/accountability for Country Procurement, Accounts Payable and Supplier Risk.
- Co-ordinate and standardise ESC operations in the country/sub-cluster.
- Build and maintain a relationship with senior in country stakeholders all ESC services at a country level.
- Conduct monthly management and performance reviews for all functions within the ESC responsibility.
- Drive implementation of consistent ESC processes and policies in the countries.
- Work with the business and other shared service units to ensure regional and global programmes, policies and corporate procedures are implemented in the country, whilst meeting local requirements.
- Drive bottom up sourcing project pipeline creation in country. Work with the Regional Sourcing team to understand regional and global projects/suppliers that can be leveraged in country.
- Ensure standard transactional procurement processes is in place as well as managing and supporting issue resolution on PO or invoicing queries.
- Challenge and support decision making for the migration of ESC operations activities to CSC’s where possible / appropriate.
- Drive the migration of non-ESC activities back to appropriate business / functions.
- Co-ordinate and ensure all reporting, MIS and self-assessments are completed within the timeframes required.
- Proven track record of operating at a strategic level.
- Experience of leading & working with virtual teams.
- Strong Influencing skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Hungarian. Czech, Slovakian, Bulgarian, Romanian language is desirable.
- Relevant professional qualification desirable
- Min 5+ years of a procurement role
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Change Management experience.
- Experience of working in an international context.
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.