The no. 1 executive of the ITO business division, member of the ITSH board. Steers and acts a main point of contact for strategic, tactical and day to day business matters for all business and services belonging to ITO portfolio as well as solution delivery for local and global customers of global IT Operations.
Organizes and coordinates activities of around 1300+ IT specialists, through own effort and through 5+ directly reporting senior managers leading local delivery or customer units (GDU/GCU).
Plans and coordinates delivery of end-to-end services, processes and tools across ITO platforms and customer solutions, which includes 24x7 support, customer and solution consultancy, implementation and provisioning of relevant solutions (focus on incident, change, problem and delivery order management processes) offered by the SL ITO to customers in EMEA, APAC and AA regions.
Strategy & Business development:
- As largest business unit in IT Services Hungary shape the strategy for the Point of production, and based on the overall strategy develop and implement the strategy for IT Operations.
- Provide inputs to the global strategy for ITO based on deep understanding of turning internal and external customer requirements into operational reality and development of local service portfolio and competences.
- Lead and coordinate local implementation efforts across individual delivery units of the global ITO strategy and priorities.
- Participate in global planning activities, in particular focusing on resources, order entries, sales and pre-sales support within ITO.
- Support in driving new business for the global ITO organization both with new customers as well as increasing the share of wallet with existing customers
Processes and service delivery:
- Define and update at least annually a local view on strategy and portfolio of ITO for the assigned organization within the framework of the DTAG, TSI and market unit and global ITO strategy.
- In the context of the overall ITSH strategy, monitor and report regularly the execution of the local strategy within the governance framework.
- Align global business needs and requirements view with the local view of the assigned unit by being member of the management committee of the global ITO organization and the ITSH management board.
- Execute the relevant aspects of the governance model defined in ITSH and in the respective global organization.
- Coordinate local service delivery teams and guarantee they develop a good working knowledge of the customers’ outsourced contracts, SLAs , OLAs, and the associated commercial and financial arrangements.
- Exercise continuous control that local ITO units deliver their services and focused solutions aligned with the customers’ contracts, OLA’s, requirements, expectations and business drivers.
Budgets & Finances:
- Plan and monitor OPEX budgets within ITO and its units on an annual basis, monthly break down costs; track the execution of relevant budgets measured through monthly forecast and month end closing reviews.
- Define, monitor and execute measures to address budget variances and to stay monthly within assigned budget, incl. coordinating efficiency program, training budget, travel budget, primary and secondary workforce costs.
- Request and monitor purchase order (PO) entry and ensure all PO to be available before the takeover of business into operation.
- Establish and maintain effective methods of controlling the actual expenditure and predicting the annual forecasted expenditure for ITO.
- Coordinate and control preparation of business cases for all requests for services, solutions, projects or capital investments within ITO.
- University degree in Informatics or Economics field or other equivalent education
- At least 8 years professional experience in IT industry involving at least 2 functional areas/fields of ICT service delivery (e.g., servers, storage, cloud, networking, applications)
- At least 5 years active experience in managing people, organizations and/or projects
- At least 2 years active managerial responsibility for an organization with 200 or more members
- At least 2 years of experience in service management (e.g. SLAs, ITIL, financial management, driving down unit cost, KPI reporting) combined with a customer focused and results oriented drive.
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- Financial literacy, incl. planning, breakdown and elaboration of budgets
- Experience in 7x24 IT operation for global customers
- Experience in providing services from Shared Service centers globally
- Project management and T&T experience recommended
- Awareness of methodologies for quality and efficiency improvement (Six Sigma, Lean IT, World-class Manufacturing or like) and their application to IT industry
- Professionally communication and influencing at the level of executive mgt and across organization
- Coaching and leadership skills with demonstrated ability to establish credibility and rapport with staff as well as business contacts
- Self-motivation, with the ability to deliver results and meet timelines without direct supervision
- Demonstration of openness, mutual respect, honesty and trust with team members
- Sensitiveness to working in multicultural environment and respecting values of others and diversity
- Demonstration of adherence to Guiding Principles