Our multinational client in health industry is looking for a Head of IT Governance, to their management board.
The role holder will be responsible for observing the systems and the rules, coordinating the proccesses, and understanding the whole operation of the IT department. The successful candidate will create strategy for all areas of IT Governance, Risk- and Compliance Management. The new colleague will oversee the general IT controls, and will cooperate with senior IT management members, in order to identify the risks, and make the right decisions.
- 5+ years of IT Governance experience
- General knowledge of ERP systems
- General knowledge of ITIL
- Experience in ISO quality management
- Very strong english knowledge, both written and spoken
- University degree in IT scope
- International work experience
- Experience in IT audit prcesses
- Working in a young and dynamic team in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to develop professionally by taking part in many international projects
- Continuous challenges