Head of IT Governance
Head of IT Governance
Our International Health Care partner is looking for a Head of IT Governance.
Pozíció azonosító: HOITG
Kategória: IT Menedzsment
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - tárgyalási
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Primary responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strong central oversight to deliver consistency and quality in compliance work across the organization—all IT functions and capabilities
- Communicate governance and compliance objectives to ensure an appropriate compliance and risk aware culture
- Support the evaluation of program resources and assist in the procurement of tools, internal resources and/or external resources, as applicable, to ensure proper execution of the compliance program
- Evaluate general and specific training needs and perform such to support the control environment and associated control framework
- Interact with various business groups to rapidly apply central Policies Procedures and Processes
- Oversee the Central team that perform General IT Controls (GCC) testing and ensure quality of testing results and appropriate documentation
- Identify gaps in the design and operating effectiveness of controls, and identify opportunities for more efficient and effective controls
- Lead the innovation and continuous improvement of internal control framework, including the integration of multiple compliance requirements
- Work with the Internal Audit and any External Audit teams to develop continuous monitoring and technology-enabled audit techniques
- Regularly interact with Senior IT Management to convey findings identified through walkthroughs and testing, assess the risk and impact of deficiencies, and make recommendations for remediation of same
- At least 5 years of full-time work experience in Information Technology Governance Management and/or related functions
- Proven ability to interpret regulations and laws and communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- General knowledge of ERP systems, databases, operating systems and network operating system, with a strong desire to learn more about these and other technologies.
- Hands-on knowledge of audit working paper organization and preparation, including test and remediation plans and supporting documentation
- Excellent presentation, project management, problem-solving, training/coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- General knowledge of ITILISO or other control frameworks
- Ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision (i.e. self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet important deadlines)
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to efficiently impose governance rules in rapidly changing environments and cultures
- Foreign language is an advantage
What the company can offer:
- modern working environment
- international working environment
- continuous challenges
- opportunity to develop professionally
- Competitive remuneration package
- Location: Budapest city center
- Full time job opportunity 8 hours/ day, 40 hours week
- Starting date: ASAP