Our partner is a prestigious, stable and well-known company with international background and a honorable past. The company is looking for a Head of IT (Development) Department.
Providing professional co-ordination of the development of information technology systems supporting the company's activities, integrating and fulfilling related business requirements by adequate information technology solutions. Providing change management of information technology solutions based on business requirements.
Generic responsibilities and tasks:
- IT (Development) Department leading (6 direct reports and 60-70 indirect reports).
- Manage the creation and implementation of the business, functional and information strategy.
- Manage and lead information technology development processes and projects.
- Update, finalize, own and manage the agreed IT project portfolio.
- Supervise and check the development, operation of the information technology systems.
- Co-ordinate professional and cost-effective implementation of information technology solutions.
- Be crucial part of the change management.
- Execute additional management tasks related to IT developments.
- Information technology degree
- Minimal of 7 years professional experience in team management and in project work
- Related business processes, organisational structure and rule understanding
- Result oriented attitude
- Structural thinking and analysis approach
- Excellent individual / interpersonal management skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- IT skills: generic hardware and software knowledge; thorough understanding of systems and industry-specific business applications; corporate governance toolset and business related applications
- English (Advanced)
- Driving License (B category)
- Challenging scope of duties
- Varied projects
- Professional appreciation
- Outstanding compensation package