Head of Infrastructure & Resilience Risk - Wiltshire, Swindon, SN256
Our client is a well respected and very well recognised leader of financial services who is currently seeking to appoint a Head of Infrastructure and Reslience Risk. Salary is negotiable for the successful applicant.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have a well-developed understanding of risk management principles associated with large and complex organisation operating an Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Be skilled in risk and trend identification and mitigation techniques. You will have the ability to analyse risk metrics and translate into predictive data and action plans that anticipate and mitigate risk exposures.
- Be able to demonstrate decisiveness and sound judgement on a consistent basis.
- Be an excellent communicator and comfortable interacting at the most senior management level and across differing functions and levels. You'll have the ability to influence non-risk experts, able to balance technical and operational insight, so you'll also need to be able to produce work to the highest standards that is able to withstand robust challenge.
- Show analytical skills and creativity to resolve complex problems and formulate alternatives where established procedures may not exist.
- Think strategically, demonstrating thought leadership whilst being capable of translating concepts into effective solutions within acceptable timeframes and budgets.
- Have demonstrable experience of leading through change, able to shape the future, engage with others and deliver through implementation.
The appointment will see the successful applicant reporting to the Head of Business Management, where you'll be responsible for coordinating Group Services' risk management responsibilities across its departments to inform the divisional view for the Leadership Team. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to strategically develop and embed the group-wide Infrastructure and Resilience Key Control Function (KCF), a crucial component in this financial institutions first line of defence with a high profile internally and externally.
Your focus will be on establishing and improving risk and control governance across the division and business as a whole, leading a team of up to 10 staff. You will be responsible for developing and delivering the target state operating model for the Infrastructure and Resilience KCF. This will include:
- Assessing and optimising the risk management maturity of the Infrastructure and Resilience KCF across the risk lifecycle
- Defining the group-wide policies and risk framework including the appropriate risk appetite, limits and measurements
- Deploying effective Risk and Control Assessment within the specialism of resilience as well as following corporate assessment protocols
- Setting the minimum standards of control, outlining the way they should be applied and monitoring the execution of the control testing
- Ensuring risk reporting for Group Services is effectively co-ordinated, transparent and accurate
- Managing the Group Services and Infrastructure and Resilience KCF governance process to add value across our stakeholder community
If you would like to learn more about this appointment, please apply to this advertisement in the first instance. i-Placements are the advertising company and not the recruitment agency for this appointment.
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />