Managing of SAP application development and application management team of end customer facing SAP developers, consultants and project managers responsible for the entire lifecycle (plan, build, test, run, decommission) of SAP applications/services, who are personally enrolled in DTAG critical international waterfall or scrum project teams or are responsible for creating an on demand solution for the customer in the area of SAP HCM (Human Capital Management), ERP (Enterprise Resource Management) and PM (Project Management).
Generic managerial accountabilities:
- Deliver services/solutions to clients in agreed quality and quantity structure according agreed contracts (OLA, SLA, SA, DA…) and internal KPI.
- Establish and maintain relationships with counterparts/clients and other stakeholders for effective communication.
- Lead and develop people in own team to be able to deliver agreed quality and maintain satisfaction of employees.
- Continuously improve services in own area, propose improvements in related areas and implement improvements initiatives.
- Provide inputs into financial plans and effectively manage business and resources of own team in order to meet financial budget.
- Operationally manage critical situations and solve business-as-usual escalations to provide seamless operation and effective service to clients.
- Deliver all people-related regulatory topics (labor code, internal rules & guidelines).
Job specific accountabilities:
- Actively steer capacity of team resources and quality of results to ensure SLA fulfillment and effective operation.
- Coordinate, approve and control take-over and delivery of services according to standard/processes.
- Collect and provide feedback on terms and conditions of contracts
- Steers the designated ICTO Service chains across and outside of the borders of own organization (e.g. SAP AO / SAP Basis) .
- Project Management for internal/external projects (project steering, leading, designing and membering)
- Actively support portfolio enhancement activities
- Managing of 20 direct reports (SAP AM/AD/PM)
- Plan and control the revenues of 1.100.000€
- Plan and control the costs of 1.000.000€
Reports to Head of Department of Telekom IT
- Communication with Customer representatives on daily basis
- Basic Financial Know-how
- Presentation and interpersonal skills
- Leading of Escalations/Outage situations