- Leads and improves the operational activity of the unit in accordance with the strategic and business goals. Manages the area by maintaining and exceeding the expected service levels thus ensuring the retention of the customers.
- Responsible for quality improvements and profitability growth by cost reductions and efficiency improvement actions.
- In the field of people management, she/he will make crucial selection and promotion decisions while having key focus on retaining experienced and skilled staff. Supports, evaluates and motivates her/his team leaders and makes proposals to improve their subordinates.
- Plans the budget/prepares the financial plans of the unit, manages the approved budget, justifies deviations and prepares regular forecasts about its use. Continuously monitors performance of the organizational unit and takes correction steps if necessary.
- Keeps contact with the heads of organizational units in order to ensure the commitment and integration of the whole organization in the interest of observing the contract.
- Provides ideas and information for new business opportunities, proposals, reference visits, presentations introducing the company for meeting the business objectives of the customer and the company.
- The ideal candidate should have the following crucial qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in a matrix organization, in networking, relationship management are a must
- German language knowledge is a must, experience in working in a German company is a huge advantage
- Strong leadership exposure is a must – the size and scope of the operation (FTE 300) requires for solid leadership style
- Professional experience in telecom/IT/customer care/call center operations is a must
- Possessing excellent people management experience
- Call center experience is essential, prooven experience in cc quality and profitability improvement
- Experience in leading in transformation phases
- Besides being a manager with strategic responsibility, the ideal candidate will be able to act also on practical and operational level. She/he should be open to help and support his subordinates in order to professionally improve them.
- Creative and adaptive leader with a complex way of thinking, constantly looking for new ways to improve results.
- Proactive, energetic and correct, with a good sense of humor - to overcome difficulties and cope with challenges.
- Innovative and process oriented; the one who constantly seeks for new solutions.
- Excellent leader with the right modest and adaptive personality and charisma.
- Possesses high resistance to stress. Strong and decisive manager with outstanding communications skills. Cooperative and supportive, with 8+ years’ experience in leading a large operation.
- Fluent in English and German languages. Hungarian is an advantage.
- Young and friendly team
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages (parallel English and German), career opportunities within the company
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Infopark
How to apply
Please upload your detailed professional CV (Hungarian/English) for the appropriate position on our homepage:
Search by code: 81976