About the Company
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients.
T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!
- Management of Customer & Contract Management related activities of group of international customers
- Management of revenue, costs, resources and quality
- Development and implementation of strategy and future oriented mode of operations
- Development of strategy in regards to employees and their competencies according to the business strategy
- Management of all matters, especially follow up to the topics mentioned below:
- Commercial steering of contracts
- Assurance of contract frames
- Customer communication and satisfaction management
- Service Level Management
- Governance of contract fulfilment
- Management of customer complaints
- Claim management
- Quality Assurance
- Planning and development of transition activities in regards to organizational changes
- Ensure target achievement and continuous optimization of processes and quality
- Ownership of the selection and appointment process and decisions, integration of new employees.
- Definition of the team goals and transformation of them into individual goals and responsibilities.
- Personal development of team members
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Fluent English (German is an advantage)
- Excellent leadership skills ensuring result as a cross function
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent skills in regards to internal (staff) and external (customer) communication
- Understanding of ITIL processes, SLAs&OLAs