Our client is a fast growing innovative and disruptive BtoC international company offering a new range of financial services. In order to strengthen the quality of the service they provide in Europe, they have decided to set up a brand new service center in Budapest. This center will focus on delivering best-in class customer experience.
To create this center we are looking for an exceptional leader who will develop and manage the Multi-lingual Customer Support Operations, to start with.
As a Head of Customer Care your leadership and expertise will shape how the business grow. Your primary target will be to build and animate a great team living the company values: passion, positive attitude, team spirit & efficiency.
This role will grant you the occasion to
- contribute to the overall Customer Service business plan and strategic initiative
- attract, select and promote talent from diverse backgrounds
- deliver inspirational leadership and effective coaching, meanwhile providing a supportive and rewarding working environment
- ensure that your workmates adequately skilled and highly motivated in order to achieve the objectives
- give constructive and objective feedback focusing on personal development
While you must have solid leadership experience, our partner cares more about your ideas, your relentless pursuit of excellence and courage to make a difference.
Among other you should :
- have a leadership experience from high volume, fast pace businesses
- have already built up teams (50+ team members) and processes from scratch
- be able to think outside the box
- have outstanding communication skills and ability to persuade and influence
- not be afraid to make the right-decision, even if it is not the easy road
While building the future together, you will be granted :
- a fun and friendly work environment in the heart of Budapest
- an attractive compensation and benefit package
- a great team of qualified, like-minded, creative, excitable professionals
- the opportunity to have the support of world-famous investors
- the chance to be active part of true business innovation
- the chance to experience a successful startup-like culture