Gyártástámogató mérnök / Production Support Engineer
Sulzer Metco, a division of Sulzer Ltd. is a leading global supplier of surface technology solutions and services for the power generation, aviation, automotive and other industries.
The operating unit Sulzer Eldim is a centre of excellence for aero engine and industrial gas turbine component processing and manufacturing. The manufacturing sites of Sulzer Eldim are located in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Hungary.
For our manufacturing site in Debrecen, Hungary we are looking for a candidate for the position of
Production Support Engineer
Your main responsibilities:
As a Manufacturing/Cell Engineer you have specific knowledge and experience in machining and manufacturing techniques. In this position you are primarily responsible for monitoring the production process, initially analyzing interruption of the production flow and processing of statistical data for one or more processes within one or more production cells. You actively participate and initiate continuous improvements. In addition, you play an important role in maintaining job routing requirements. You report to the Production Manager.
- A BSc or MSc mechanical engineering
- Suitable experience in a similar role in the international manufacturing industry (preferably a sheet metal manufacturing company)
- You have the ability to build a strong relations ship with the internal organization.
- You have a hands-on and pragmatic attitude with a high customer focus, take responsibility and effectively plan your work to keep deadlines and agreements
- Good oral and written communication skill, experienced with problem solving techniques.
- Fluent English language knowledge
- PC literate: comprehensive skills in Microsoft MS Office
- A professional and dynamic position in an international working environment with attractive conditions and development possibilities.
- Competitive payment