- Do you have experience in the field of reporting?
- Would you like to further develop your skills?
- Would you like to work for a global company?
We are looking for a
Group Reporting Lead Accountant
for our partner in Budapest.
We are looking for a Group Reporting Lead Accountant to to support the delivery of timely and accurate reporting in accordance with Finance Standards and Practices, including Group Reporting standards for all entities which fall within the Lead Accountant's portfolio, in liaison with the relevant Business.
- Execution of timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- Support the delivery of Statutory accounts and Tax analyzes by liaison with Statutory/Tax Reporting teams and external auditors
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client organization and business
- Review and process Journal Entries (allocations, adjustments etc.) for Businesses
- Involvement in critical monthly analytical reviews
- Produce reconciliations, review and test control compliance
- Coach, mentor and support other team members
- Fluent English
- Financial Accounting experience (knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP)
- Recognized accounting qualification
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Experience with ERP
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Access
- Ability to work autonomously on complex entities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities against tight deadlines
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- extensive trainings
- dynamic, multinational team
- outraging working conditions
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: