Group Reporting Finance Manager / London - London
Group Reporting Finance Manager / London
A leading private equity-backed infrastructure business is looking for a Group Finance Manager based in London with opportunities to travel. The group has significant plans for expansion in the next 6 months which will see it double in size and move into a number of new markets. Reporting directly to the Group FC, the roles involve day-to-day liaison and management of 2-3 OpCo finance teams across all areas of finance with emphasis on reporting, processes/controls, audit and cash management, as well as some involvement and support with planning, treasury and tax. The candidate must be an excellent communicator and self-starter.
The role involves being Group Finance's day-to-day liaison with 2-3 OpCos, ensuring quality control and timely delivery of financial output and activity. Key focus will be on:
· Reporting - ensuring timely delivery and integrity of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for inclusion into group consolidated financial reports. Essential activity will be review and interrogation of financial and KPI reports to ensure integrity and quality.
· Processes/controls/systems - ensuring the OpCos adhere to the group standard processes, controls and procedures.
· Audit - ensuring quality control and driving improvements based on audit findings and recommendations.
· Cash management - assisting the OpCos with cash planning management, and liaising with Group Treasury to ensure the OpCos are sufficiently funded to meet business needs.
· Finance System Champion - act as the key user for finance systems, providing training and support to the business (beneficial to know SAP or Cognos well).
The role will also provide support for OpCo-related:
· Procurement - supply chain/logistics/customs mgmt.
· Finance HR mgmt. - carry out quarterly performance reviews with all Finance staff.
· Treasury - cash flow mgmt., debt mgmt., supplier payments, customer invoicing/collections.
· Budgeting/forecasting - annual budget, quarterly forecasting, long range planning.
· Tax - annual returns, inspection mgmt.
The role is based at the Group's London office, with reasonably regular travel to the OpCos - typically ~1 week Mon-Fri per month on average but with peaks / troughs as required.
· Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar.
· 1-3 years PQE
· Big 4 audit and / or blue-chip financial reporting experience essential.
· IFRS accounting knowledge essential.
· OHADA accounting knowledge not expected but would be an advantage.
· Industry experience not required.
· SAP and / or Cognos experience preferred.
· Good communicator both upwards to senior group management and downwards to OpCos.
· Excellent attention to detail is essential, with ability to interrogate financial and KPI data .
Any French language skills are beneficial.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: GRpFnMgrBCLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />