OTP Bank is looking for
Group IT Controlling experts
for its Budapest office
Budget control (CAPEX and OPEX):
- Unification of detailed budget categories internationally (in coordination with Controlling);
- Equipment and system lifecycle control, depreciation parameter control;
- Definition and Approval of detailed IT and Operations financial targets.
Performance and efficiency evaluation of subsidiaries:
- Defining detailed IT and Operational KPIs for benchmarking;
- Establishment of common reporting environment for operational and quantitative parameters of all divisions,
- Supporting the Group CIO in the regular performance review of the subsidiaries;
- Provisioning suggestions for subsidiaries to improve efficiency;
- Evaluation of subsidiary CIO performance and KPI fulfillment.
- Master’s Degree in IT and/or Economics
- Minimum 5 years experience in international IT governance
- Relevant experience in
- Banking IT management
- Establishment of reporting environment
- KPI management
- Fluent English language skills ( written and oral)
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Problem solving attitude
- Strong time management skills
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Customer focus, ability to build excellent relationships
- Analytical and proactive approach
Deadline for application: 31. May 2014. If you are interested in the position, please send your English CV and motivation letter .
To apply for the position please click on the link below .