- Would you like to work in an interesting position?
- Do you speak Englisg fluently?
- Would you like to work for a multinational company?
Group Finance AnalystOverview:
The Group Finance Analyst coordinates financial reconciliation on group level, focusing on recharges. Calculation of cost and tax consequences is also in the scope.Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of communication channels between Central Finance team, Transfer Pricing team, and various business teams (conference calls, regular meetings etc.)
- Calculation of recharge portfolio
- Allocation of recharges among cost centers
- Support Transfer Pricing activities
- Coordinate invoicing and related reconciliation
- Process improvement
- Coaching of other team members, acting as vice team lead
Experience on the below fields:
- Taxation (indirect taxes preferred)
- Transfer Pricing experience is a great advantage
- Accounting (especially Accounts Receivables)
- Fluent English (C1 or stonger)
- IT: SAP (preferred); Advanced Excel (required)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (ability to chair management meetings)
- Analysis, decision-making and strategic skills
- People management skills (official managerial experience is not necessary)
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranging working conditions
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: