- Are you interested in IFRS?
- Do you speak English fluently?
- Does high-level accounting attract you?
We arelooking for a
- Preparation of the group consolidated monthly financial statements in conjunction with the treasury and consolidation manager.
- Preparation of the monthly group cash flow statement and forecast in conjunction with the treasury and consolidation manager.
- Unify reporting of key financial statement items across all group companies.
- Ensure timely and accurate support of closing activities and review of data quality.
- Credit control and monitoring of collections and credit limits.
- Organization of audit work and liaison with auditors regarding statutory audits and other engagements (IFRS).
- Additional financial/controlling projects to assist the company in meeting its objectives.
- At least 3 years corporate work experience
- Experience in financial statement preparation (experience in consolidation desired but not required)
- Experience in cash flow preparation
- Experience in working within a closing process for corporate reporting with tight deadlines
- Experience with IFRS
- Fluent English
- Proactive in problem solving, solution oriented,
- Analytic, precise
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: