Graphic Designer - Bournemouth - £30k - Dorset, Bournemouth, BH1 1
Graphic Designer - Bournemouth - £30k
We are Teachers Assurance is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer for their office based in Sidcup, Kent.
Teachers Assurance helps customers to think ahead to what they could make from their money.
It is our aim to help our customers think ahead, make plans and start saving regularly now for a brighter financial future. By listening to our customers and responding to their needs, we have created a range of tailor made savings, investments and insurance plans for individuals and their families.
Purpose of job:
The job holder will be based at our Head Office in Bournemouth. The purpose of the role is to work within the Brand team to develop creative responses to briefs. The Graphic Designer will manage the process from concept to creation for offline material in order to grow and enhance the brand, drive acquisition and maintain customer loyalty.
- To design all offline collateral including: Direct Mail items, print adverts, posters, brochures and customer communications
- To interpret briefs in order to provide creative solutions and concepts that meet the strategic needs of the organisation
- To work with the Online Designer to create integrated marketing campaigns which offer a smooth brand experience and customer journey from offline to online
- Develop, translate and enhance the brand guidelines in order to maintain brand consistency throughout all materials produced
Person specification (education/qualifications)
- BA Graphic Design or BA Digital Media Production
- Good, practical knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Powerpoint and Word
- Strong brief taking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a deadline focus
- Interpersonal skills to help people through the creative process
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Would benefit from having experience of working within an in-house function of a corporate environment
- Wider software skills such as Flash and HTML would be useful but not essential
- Ensure own compliance with Health and Safety regulations and security
- Safeguarding and accurately managing Teachers Assurance's IT assets - data, data quality, hardware and software
- Protection of Teachers Assurance's assets
Internal and external relationships:
- Commercial Director
- Head of Brand
- Colleagues in the Brand and Direct Marketing teams
- Colleagues in the IS Website Development team
- Teachers Assurance suppliers
Copywriter and traffic manager
Up to £30k per annum depending on qualifications and skills
Pension, life assurance and 22 days holiday per year (rising with service)
Hours of work:
35 hour week
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: GraDeMaUkBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />