For fulfilling the position
GPP Raw Materials Procurement Global Market Intelligence Analyst
we are looking for colleagues
Alcoa is the world’s leading producer of primary and fabricated aluminum, as well as the world’s largest miner of bauxite and refiner of alumina. GPP (Global Primary Product) is one of Alcoa’s several Business Units and is responsible for the production of alumina and primary aluminium metal.
The GPP Raw Materials Analyst will be responsible for the interpretation, communication and identification of commercial application of key market intelligence that will be utilized in determining the optimal strategy for sourcing the SRM’s.
- Through the use of market intelligence tools and techniques, analyze and convert data into meaningful information to support the GPP Raw Materials Sourcing Teams.
- Develop Market Studies, Scenario and Sensibility Analyses, Porter Five Forces and SWOT charts, in support of the GPP SRM sourcing strategies.
- Provide Sourcing Teams with recommendations including new supply targets, market timing and risk analysis, supported by a solid quantitative analysis foundation.
- Develop new market intelligence products and services.
- Manage database and repository for market data, historical price information, indices, trends, specifications, logistical costs, development of new suppliers.
- Search financial review sites, identifying supplier market information such as: market-share, customer portfolio, replacement products, market environment, sales efforts, marketing actions.
- Develop presentations to be used by sourcing teams in conferences and/or negotiations with suppliers.
- Management of all market intelligence publications including interface with editors and analysts.
This position provides a unique opportunity for career development through an excellent range of work diversity.
- University degree in business administration, engineering or similar field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years professional experience is required in one or more of the following areas: Market Intelligence, Aluminium Industry (including its raw materials), global procurement or finance services experience.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Naturally inquisitive nature.
- High level of proficiency for advanced data management through the Microsoft Office package.
- Clear criminal records are required, request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The position is based in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.