Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Governor Software Developer
In this position our new colleague will be responsible for various fields: software development, maintenance and application operation of internal systems used by the entire Lufthansa group. Our new colleague will also work closely with German partners and work with worldwide used systems.
- Interpretation and clarification of new/updated requirements
- Effort estimation and design of variable sized software changes
- Implementation of new requirements using Java SE in Microsoft environment
- Maintenance of the internal systems in case of planned changes, incidents or problems
- Prioritize problems based on impact and urgency
- Close daily cooperation with the German team
- Co-develop applications which are used all over the world
You are looking for us, if You
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Java SE & EE development
- Have SW developer experience using ASP.NET
- Have experience working with any version control system
- Enjoy working in a virtual team and are also able to proactively manage your relationships in it
- Are willing to travel abroad in the first period (first 6 months / max. 4 days per week)
- Can fluently communicate in German OR English
- Can understand German conversations
- Are able to read and understand German documentation
- Are able to read and write documentation in English
Advantages if you
- Have experience in operation of Tomcat
- Have solid knowledge in configuration of Windows
- Have experience in application operation
- Have experience in the area of Identity and Access Management
- Have experience in developing web-applications in PHP
- Have experience in developing SOAP and/or REST web services
- Are familiar with the specifics of MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Are familiar with cryptography, SSL/TSL, X509 certificates
- Have experience in configuring squid proxy server
- Have experience in working with Maven
- Have experience in configuring Sonatype Nexus
- Previously have worked together with German teams in close cooperation
- Like to start your day early
Required for employment
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.