- To collaborate in a team dedicated to provide Telephony support to our partner's call centre operations which support activities are carried out remotely from the Service support centres incl. Management of Avaya Automatic Call Distribution. Ensuring proper set up and configuration of vectors, VDNs, skills, and other ACD related objects, reporting and accounting systems
- Support within the integration of CTI applications and other related applications such as predictive dialers (ie.Altitude, Mosaix), accounting (Phonex) and voice recording systems (NICE, Qfiniti)
- Provide phone and remote service assistance
- Coordinate warranty and non-warranty repair work
- Hardware installation, configuration and maintenance
- Escalate to other IT departments or 3rd party vendors (Avaya, etc.) and track until resolution.
- Contribute in development of team mates to ensure customer service targets and levels regarding application support are met.
- In collaboration with IT Application engineer and Infrastructure teams perform 2nd line support, contributing including technology partners and other 3rd party solution providers
- In case fail over situation between Service Support Centres, perform service desk and 1st level application support activities.
- Tracking, escalation follow-up, and reporting for timely resolution of user incidents, problems and change requests according to the internal service delivery and support policies & procedures and agreed service levels,
- Support activities to global or regional projects for implementing new applications or new releases of existing ones.
- Continuously keeping up-to-date the area related internal knowledge base and prepare required documentation, procedure definitions in order to ensure effective support work and knowledge transfer toward 1st line support organization units
- Bachelor's degree in IT / Telecomm or related field.
- Avaya Certifications (ACE/ACS or similar)
- AVAYA Aura products, Acme SBC, Media Server, Media Gateway, ACD, IVR, Telephony, IP Telephony in-deep technical knowledge and related experience
- Proficient knowledge of Avaya Aura solutions and configurations
- In-deep IP network engineering and voice protocols knowledge (particularly SIP)
- Expert with Avaya Site Administration, Terminal Emulator tools
- Avaya Call Management System related knowledge and reporting skills
- CTI applications related experience
- Practical experience with recording systems ie. NICE and Qfiniti
- Accounting system/ Phonex related knowledge
- Altitude related knowledge is a plus
- Call-center and CRM technology support skills and strong customer service experience
- Good knowledge of Remedy Incident Management or another problem reporting tool for help desk operations
- Knowledge of Internet protocols, routing and site/server interconnectivity and good understanding of TCP/IP, VLAN's and other data network technologies
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an IT Helpdesk role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess strong working knowledge of call tracking systems, remote operational software, and other helpdesk tools. Experience of call centre technology is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Knowledge of other European languages (i.e. French, Italian, Spanish, German, etc.) is a plus
- At least 3 years' experience in management of large network.